Primary Care Network (PCN)
Leading You To Better Health
What is PCN?
The Parkway Shenton Primary Care Network (PCN) initiative aims to keep the community healthy and help you manage
your chronic condition better. Together with our dedicated team of doctors, nurses and care coordinators,
our holistic programme assists you in managing your health with personalised counselling and screening
How does it benefit you?
As a Parkway Shenton PCN member, you can now enjoy these benefits:
- Accessible diabetic eye and foot screening
- Personalised nurse counselling services that include
- Personalised chronic disease management care plan
- Self-management education
- Nutrition advice
- Risk factor assessment
- Coordination of follow up care
- Appointment reminders
- Coordination of referrals to specialists
- Access to Parkway educational resources and health events
Who is eligible?
You are eligible if you are a Singaporean or PR, and have 1 or more chronic diseases listed by the
Ministry of Health (MOH) Chronic Disease Management Programme (CDMP).
What are the types of Chronic Diseases?
Chronic diseases include:
- Anxiety disorder
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Bipolar disorder
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Lipid disorders
- Major depression
- Nephritis / Nephrosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Where can I sign up?
From 1st Jan 2018, you can sign up at all Parkway Shenton medical clinics.
For enquiries, please contact 6812 6791 or email PCN.email@example.com