- Ambulance & Medical Transport
Parkway Emergency Ambulance and Medical Transport
Parkway Shenton is supported by Parkway Emergency. It provides both emergency and non-emergency medical transportation for air and land ambulance evacuation needs.
While the Singapore Civil Defence Force (995) ambulance services should be activated for medical emergencies to the nearest hospital, Parkway Emergency’s ambulance transport is available 24/7 for all patients seeking medical transportation to a hospital of choice.
Parkway Emergency comprises a team of experienced doctors, nurses and ambulance drivers who are willing to go the extra mile for our patients. All our specialists are trained in life-support, first-aid and AED use.
Be prepared for any emergency today, save our toll-free hotline 1800-PARKWAY (7275929)
in your phone’s address book today.
Parkway Emergency Services
- Local ambulance calls
- Medical evacuation from seaport and airport
- Hospital-to-hospital transfers
Doctors Appointment/Outpatient Service
- Scheduled doctor/clinic visits
- Scheduled therapy (eg. dialysis, chemotherapy, rehabilitation)
Hospital Admissions and Discharge
- Home-to-hospital transportation for admissions
- Hospital-to-home transportation for discharge
Special Events Coverage
- Ambulance coverage for events like sports day, games, carnivals, family days, exhibitions and conferences.